in association with DESES -3
Τίτλος : «Absorbing learning» EVS project
Τόπος : Medina del Campo , Ισπανία
Ημερομηνίες : 24 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015 – 24 Ιουλίου 2016
Δηλώσεις συμμετοχής : ΑΜΕΣΑ
αποστέλλοντας motivation letter & CV Europass (in english),
στην ηλεκτρονική διέυθυνση firstname.lastname@example.org
Tasks of the Volunteers
– Collaboration in office daily tasks with the support of the diffusion tools of our association.
– Collaboration with the local development office of Medina del Campo, helping and collaborating with the diffusion of their projects and resources.
– Collaboration in the Association Ruta del Verdejo, helping with visits and information to the visitors. Moreover, she will help with the support of the diffusion tools of the association.
– Collaboration in the NGO Animal Welfare Scooby, taking data about the animals and helping with their care and the maintenance of the installations.
– Collaboration with the Scout Group “San Juan de la Cruz”, developing activities and helping with the diffusion in social networks.
Working hours and days off: 6 – hours per day, two days off per week(one of them will be divided)
Free Days: Friday evening, Saturday morning and complete Sunday) and 2 days holiday per month for the duration of the project
Accommodation: The volunteer will live in Medina del Campo in a rented flat, single bedroom with shared cooking and social facilities
Volunteer Allowance: The volunteer will receive a monthly allowance of 105€/month- pocket money