in association with Club for Youth Empowerment 018
Τίτλος : “No boundaries, no exclusion – 3rd chapter”
Ημερομηνίες : 2 εώς 9 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012
Συμμετέχοντες : 3 άτομα, 18 – 35 ετών
Καλύπτονται το 70% των εξόδων μεταφοράς και το 100% διαμονής διατροφής.
Συμμετοχή : 40 € (εφόσον επιλεγείτε)
Δηλώσεις συμμετοχής εώς την Παρασκευή 3 Αυγούστου, στο email@example.com
αποστέλλοντας συμπληρωμένη την αίτηση συμμετοχής
ΣΕ ΠΕΡΙΠΤΩΣΗ ΠΟΥ ΔΕΝ ΜΠΟΡΕΙΤΕ ΝΑ ΚΑΤΕΒΑΣΕΤΕ ΤΗΝ ΑΙΤΗΣΗ ΣΥΜΜΕΤΟΧΗΣ…
ΜΠΟΡΕΙΤΕ ΝΑ ΑΠΕΥΘΥΝΘΕΙΤΕ ΣΤΟ EMAIL ΜΑΣ – firstname.lastname@example.org –
ΚΑΙ ΝΑ ΣΑΣ ΤΗΝ ΣΤΕΙΛΟΥΜΕ ΗΛΕΚΤΡΟΝΙΚΑ !!!
“No boundaries, no exclusion – 3rd chapter” is the follow up to TCs organized in 2010 and 2011,
supported by Youth in Action program. The project plans to involve NGOs from EU countries,
EEA countries as well as Neighboring Countries and increase the number of initiatives under
3.1 Action and development of joint project proposals on intercultural dialogue and inclusion
of socially excluded groups through creative methods such as sport and games.
TC will be organized in Nis, Serbia from 2nd September 2012 till 9th September 2012.
– To offer the young participants opportunity to experience the value of the intercultural training
through sport and games, intercultural and anti-discrimination workshops, as well as new knowledge.
– To provide participants with the knowledge and skills of peer education methodology as a
powerful form of non-formal education.
– To promote the values of sport such as fair play, team play, respect.
– To recognize games and sport as the instrument for people’s mutual understanding, mediation
between the cultures and dissemination of the universal values.
– To provide participants with basic knowledge and information about Youth in Action
program – youth exchanges, trainings and networking, EVS, Youth Pass.
Participants: youth leaders/youth workers/volunteers who are:
– Interested in intercultural dialogue and exchange with people coming from different countries
and different background.
– Interested in sport and games.
– Fluent in English (able to communicate with other participants).
– Will to actively participate in activities on the project.
The training will have variety of activities and it will include:
– Thematic workshops on peer education, sport values, discrimination, marginalized groups
and intercultural dialogue.
– Thematic workshops on YiA program and possibilities it offers.
– Sport workshops such as football game, games without borders, swimming pool competition and similar.
– Creative workshops – photo hunt, creation of presentations, intercultural evenings.
The accommodation and full board, as well as place of work for the part of the activities
will in Hotel Aleksandar, Nis, Njegoseva street 81a. The hotel is located on a hill which offers
a panoramic view of the city, but it is also near the center of the city. The hotel offers
great accommodation, swimming pool, wireless internet etc.
More about hotel on: http://www.hotel-aleksandar.com/, Fb page – Hotel Aleksandar
Participating Countries: Serbia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Skopje, Greece, Montenegro, Spain, Turkey