in association with CEIPES-Italy
Τίτλος : Youth Work in Action for Youth Employment
Τόπος : Παλέρμο (Σικελία), Ιταλία
Ημερομηνίες : 10 εώς 18 Ιουνίου 2013
Συμμετέχοντες : 1 άτομο 18 εώς 35 ετών
Καλύπτονται το 70% των εξόδων μεταφοράς και το 100% διαμονής διατροφής.
Συμμετοχή : 40 € (εφόσον επιλεγείτε)
Δηλώσεις συμμετοχής εώς την ΔΕΥΤΕΡΑ 25 ΜΑΡΤΙΟΥ, στο email@example.com
αποστέλλοντας συμπληρωμένη την αίτηση συμμετοχής
ΣΕ ΠΕΡΙΠΤΩΣΗ ΠΟΥ ΔΕΝ ΜΠΟΡΕΙΤΕ ΝΑ ΚΑΤΕΒΑΣΕΤΕ ΤΗΝ ΑΙΤΗΣΗ ΣΥΜΜΕΤΟΧΗΣ…
ΜΠΟΡΕΙΤΕ ΝΑ ΑΠΕΥΘΥΝΘΕΙΤΕ ΣΤΟ EMAIL ΜΑΣ – firstname.lastname@example.org –
ΚΑΙ ΝΑ ΣΑΣ ΤΗΝ ΣΤΕΙΛΟΥΜΕ ΗΛΕΚΤΡΟΝΙΚΑ !!!
• Strategies for increasing youth employability
• Recognition of non-formal education (NFE)
• Youth active participation
To boost youth workers’ capacity to foster young people employability contributing to increase
youth access to social rights and to fight exclusion and poverty.
– Foster participants’ understanding on the main causes and consequences of youth unemployment
in Europe and learn how to reframe it from a human rights perspective.
– Learn about the main policies on youth employment in Europe and partner countries.
– Acquire basic knowledge on the key factors involved in increasing youth employability.
– Aware for the importance of young people active involvement in the development of!employment
projects and strategies acquiring basic knowledge on how to foster this dimension.
– Reinforce the value of NFE in youth employability field.
– Recognize the need for networking when working on youth employability and to develop basic
– Promote discussion on the importance of entrepreneurship and learn how youth workers can
promote it through NFE.
– Foster discussion on the specific issue of young people with fewer opportunities employability.
– Share best practices on youth employability.
The methodology will be based in non-formal education methods and educational approaches and in
human rights education that will be the framework through which we will look at the reality of youth
unemployment. We will not have lectures but mostly work in small groups, using role-plays, simulations,
case studies, share researches made by participants, group dynamics, etc.
Intercultural learning will be integral part of the educational approach and programme and we will
maximize it through team building activities, intercultural evening, promoting informal time together,
encouraging work in small multicultural groups.
Through the training participants will increased their competences to work with unemployed young people
and boost their networking capacity at local level in order to increase young people opportunities to get a
job. Specifically they will acquire concrete knowledge, skills and attitudes/values related with: reality of
youth (un)employment across Europe, EU policies on youth employability, factors that boost youth
employability -involvement and participation, holistic coordination and governance, non-formal learning
and entrepreneurship, how to use non-formal education to boost youth employability, how to develop a
employability strategy, recognition of non-formal education, etc.
The project will involve 38 people from 15 different countries and it will be run from
10 to 18 of June 2013 (travel days included) in Palermo (Italy).
Participating Countries : Italy, Portugal, Turkey, Moldova, Georgia, Bulgaria, Greece, Ukraine, Armenia,
Czech Republic, Germany, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary